Q: How do I let you know what message or name I want on my personalised item?
- On all our personalised items you will find text boxes with the character limits noted next to them. You put your message or name in these boxes, please check your message for grammar and spelling carefully as personalised items are non-refundable.
Q: Can I have special characters or accents on the personalisation?
- All of the designs at the moment are made around the English alphabet so some of our processes will not accommodate special characters or accents so please do not include them. Sometimes it is just the font that is used, other times it can be the space between the lines isn't large enough to accommodate the accents etc.
Q: Will I have to pay more for personalising an item?
Q: How long will my order take to be delivered?
- No, if you are in the UK the price you pay is what is shown on the product page, if you are outside the UK please see our delivery costs
- Non-personalised items are usually delivered within 3 working days in the UK. Personalised and semi-personalised items can take up to 5 workings to be produced and despatched (the lead time is stated on each product page), free delivery in the UK can then take up to 5 working days after despatch (although it is usually quicker). We do not have a Next Day Delivery facility on the site, however if you require an item quicker please give us a call and we can discuss it with you.
Q: How much is the postage?
- All UK mainland postage is free, please see our delivery page for Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and overseas.
Q: My order arrived broken, what do I do?
Q: My order hasn't arrived yet, when will it be here?
- If your order has arrived damaged or a personalised item is incorrect, use the 'Contact Us' to notify us of the problem and we will send out a replacement, please include a photograph of the problem.
- The majority of our items are sent via Royal Mail. If the postman tries to deliver and finds nobody in they will attempt to leave it with a neighbour, if that is not possible they will return it to your local Sorting Office, they are supposed to leave a card stating what they have done but that is not always possible. If your order has not arrived by 5 working days after despatch please check with your neighbours and local Sorting Office, if it is not at either of these locations please contact us so that we can help.
Q: My order has arrived but I don't want it anymore, what do I do?
- Returns of non-personalised items are accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. Refunds will be made upon return of the items. Please read our returns & refund policy for full details
- Return of Personalised Items:- Under the UK Distance Selling Regulations (DSR) and the EU CRD personalised items are non-returnable. If a mistake has been made on our part in the personalisation of an item, or the item is not fit for purpose, a replacement will be sent out at no extra cost. If a mistake has been made by you in the personalisation message then you will be charged for a replacement. Please read our returns & refund policy for full details
Q: How do you take payment?
- You can pay for your order using any of the major debit or credit cards, or Paypal Express if you have a Paypal account. Your financial information is not collected or stored on this site.
Q: What is the Wish List?
- You can create a Wish List and add items to it. You can have one for a wedding or Birthday list and then send the list to your friends or you can create a list of items that you would like to buy for other people, then when you are ready you can put them straight into your shopping basket from the Wish List. Every item has a Wish List at the bottom of the product page and you can add as many items to your list as you like.